Toddler Gold Kit!
( 13 to 36 Months )
- Preliminary assessment of your little’s sleep habits – a comprehensive questionnaire will be emailed to you about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you will complete prior to our consultation.
- Private, 90-minute in-person consultation – During this consultation we will review your sleep plan in detail. We will discuss sleep strategies, troubleshoot possible challenges, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might have questions about.
- Nursery/bedroom assessment for safe sleeping and a soothing environment.
- Detailed, individualized sleep plan and sleep logs prepared for your child based on general information such as age and weight; but also created to address your family needs and sleep habits.
- Half night support at your home for the first night (from 18.00 to midnight) to help you implement the plan and guide you through the steps.
- Tips on techniques to extend nap and night sleep time
- 12 Follow-up telephone calls (15 min) for the first, the second and the third week of implementing your sleep plan.